Almost Home Counseling Program:
Habitat for Humanity Omaha updates our eligibility requirements based on housing market conditions. We reserve the right to revise these at any time.
*Please note these are the requirements for our Almost Home Housing Counseling program. This is not a loan application or a guarantee of a loan or Habitat house.
- You have lived in the Omaha Metro area for the last 12 months
- You are a first-time homebuyer or have not owned a home during the past three years
- You have at least 6 months of continuous employment or 2 years if you are self-employed
- You must be a U.S. Citizen or have permanent resident status
- You meet the minimum monthly gross income guidelines (the total amount you earn before taxes and deductions)
If you meet the Almost Home Counseling Program Requirements, click the button below to begin the questionnaire.
* Please allow 60 days to evaluate your assessment questionnaire. We will contact you via email or phone with additional information after we have assessed your completed questionnaire. Due to the expected high call volume, we encourage you to email any questions or concerns to: email@example.com