Group Volunteering Opportunities
Build Site Group Volunteers:
- Build sites are limited to 10 people.
- We can split larger groups to multiple sites if needed. (Corporate and Community Partners Only)
- Habitat will provide all tools, training, and safety equipment needed for the day.
- Habitat typically does not provide lunch for volunteers.
- All volunteers must be 16 to work on a build (with restrictions on ladders and power tool usage for those 16-18).
- We host build teams year-round, Wednesday through Saturday.
- We work outside year-round, please be prepared to dress for the current weather conditions.
- Volunteer shifts start at 8:00 a.m. and wrap up around 3:00 p.m.
- Summer hours: 7:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (Memorial Day through Labor Day)
ReStore Group Volunteers:
The ReStore is a vital part of our mission where we take donations of lightly used tools, hardware and other home goods and sell them in order to raise money for our mission.
- The ReStore can generally host groups of up to 10.
- We may be able to facilitate groups larger then 10 with enough notice, please reach out to us to discuss.
- ReStore opportunities are more flexible than traditional build shifts. Any shifts of at least 3 hours are available between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- The Habitat ReStore hosts volunteers Monday through Saturday year-round.
- Volunteers must be 14 years old to work in the ReStore.
Have an Account?
Standard Group Reservations:
Our online system makes it easy for you to reserve spots, here are some stipulations/info about standard reservations.
- Reservations can only be made up to 3 months in advance. *
- Volunteer slots are open to the public, so many fill up quickly (especially Fridays and Saturdays).
- Your group will likely not have their own build site and will be working alongside other volunteers/companies. *
- After making a reservation, you will receive an email with a reservation code/registration link. That code/link should be sent out to people who will be attending. They must individually register using the code to secure their spot.
- Any unsecured reservations will be released 14 days before the build date to allow us to fill them with other volunteers/groups as all construction registrations close 7 days before the build date to allow for planning. *
If you don’t have access to the online reservation system or if you need assistance, please fill out the form below.
*Corporate Engagement Partners and Community Partners are exempt from most Standard Reservation stipulations. Community Partners are generally classified as nonprofit, faith, and education organizations/groups.
Looking for more flexibility?
Looking to make an impact?
Become a Corporate